2 lbs branzino or sea bass fillets, cut into
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 large leek, finely sliced
6 garlic cloves, chopped
1 orange pepper, chopped into long slivers
10 ounces cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup vegetable broth or water
2 teaspoons mustard powder
2 cups petite green peas
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Place fish in a single layer on a dish and sprinkle with the salt.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat and sauté the leeks for 3 to 5 minutes until they are translucent and slightly golden.
- Add garlic, orange pepper and cherry tomatoes and continue to sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the white wine, broth and mustard powder, and bring to a simmer.
- Using a paper towel, pat the fish dry.
- Place the fish in the middle of the skillet.
- Add the peas and lemon around the edges of the skillet.
- Sprinkle paprika and turmeric on top of the fish.
- Cover and let steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with crispy new potatoes or white rice.