1 lb ground beef
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and let the meat rest in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Heat the grill. Lightly oil a baking tray.
- Form the meat mixture into a 3 inch long oval, then place on the tray.
- Grill on high heat for 3-5 minutes until nicely browned on all sides